July 12 6pm – 9pm
Location:The National Watch & Clock Museum
514 Poplar St.
Columbia, PA 17512
Join Us For A Festival Of Beer, Food, Live Music + Horology
- Beer Tasting: sample beers from local brewers
- Delicious Food: to compliment the beer, we’re offering culinary treats from local vendors
- Live Music: featuring the energetic Irish group Fire In The Glen
- “The People’s Choice” will be awarded at the conclusion of the evening after everyone has voted!
Sample beers from local brewers:
– Aldus Brewing Co.
– Lancaster Brewing
– Liquid Hero Brewery
– Columbia Kettleworks
– Wacker Brewing Co.
– Iron Hill Brewery
– Mad Chef Brewing Company
For designated drivers or those just looking for an alternative, Turkey Hill also will provide plenty of nonalcoholic drinks
And what’s beer without something to go with it? Vendors providing tasty samples include:
– Union Station Grill
– Half Nuts Popcorn
– The Original Pickle Co.
– Baum’s Bologna
– Isaac’s Restaurant and Deli
– The Wrightsville Inn
– Hammond’s Pretzels
Featuring the energetic and popular Irish group Fire in the Glen
The group returns with a rollicking selection of traditional music from Ireland, Scotland, and the Canadian Maritimes, including blistering fiddle tunes, mug-thumping pub songs, and soulful airs and touching ballads … and some unusual twists as well!
DJ Diane Grey from 96.1 SOX will emcee the event!