October 5 10am – 3:30pm
Cost: $15 / person
Location:The National Watch & Clock Museum
514 Poplar St.
Columbia, PA 17512
Join for a dark trip through the world of horror and history.
To accompany the exhibit, the museum will be hosting a Halloween lecture series.
Speaking at the event:
- Kim Jovinelli, Museum Curator:
- Sara Butler-Tongate, Librarian
- Clayton Tongate, Genealogist
Topics covered will include:
- Morbid Obsession: Mourning Art, Symbolism, and Timekeeping
- Gothic Influence: From Horology to Pop Culture
- Ghosts of the Museum
- Spiritualist Magic: Ghosts, Mediums and Séances
$15 dollars gets you the entire lecture series, entrance into the museum, and lunch.
We hope to see you there!
Please follow us on
Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
for updated information