December 31 10:00 – 1:00 pm
Advance registration is not necessary, and all activities are included with regular paid admission.
|Children (under 5)||Free|
Location:The National Watch & Clock Museum
514 Poplar St.
Columbia, PA 17512
717.684.8261, ext 202
717.684.8261, ext. 211
Kids and their families are invited to ring in the new year with a dance party featuring Father Time! Don’t miss the Balloon Drop at 12!
12 pm, that is. The National Watch & Clock Museum’s New Year’s Eve at Noon event is the only local New Year’s Eve party designed specifically for children and held during daylight hours.
“This is a fun event geared toward kids and their families,” said Jennifer Byers, NAWCC Controller. “There are lots of activities, and everyone always enjoys the countdown and balloon drop at 12 o’clock, which for our event is noon.”
The big name on the guest list, though, is the ultimate man of the hour. Father Time himself will be on hand from 10 am to 1 pm, adding to the celebration and leading a dance party full of fun and music. Other activities will include:
- Creating your own Make ‘N’ Take clock
- Testing your knowledge of New Year’s traditions by playing a New Year’s trivia game
- Scavenger Hunt through the Museum in search of Hamilton the Hamster
- Enjoying a special New Year’s Eve story time
- Enjoying a cookie you decorate
- Accessorizing with face painting
- Posing in the New Year’s photo booth